Spiritual awakening does not happen all at once, it is a multi-stage process. It is not a process with a clear beginning and end. However, as an indicator you can ask yourself how much you love yourself. The more you love yourself, the closer you are to a spiritual awakening. In reality, this means that you listen to your own desires. Don’t do anything you don’t want to and don’t go against your instincts Matses Tribe.
Spiritual awakening is different for everyone, but there are a number of symptoms that may indicate that you are in the middle of a spiritual awakening:
- You feel a greater need to spend more time alone and in silence. You would like to go out into nature more and enjoy the silence that surrounds you.
- You attribute less value to matter, social statuses, and the opinions of others. You seek more simplicity in your life and want fewer things.
- You need to free yourself from certain norms, labels and structures.
- Physical ailments, such as fatigue, headache, ringing in the ears, or decreased libido.
- You are open to sharing intimate thoughts and feelings with others, without feeling ashamed.
- You dare to trust your own feelings more and more and your intuition develops.
- Feelings of loneliness, mood swings, or suffering from depression or exhaustion.
- You feel the need for a different (healthy) diet and a conscious lifestyle.